The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), develops, executes and leads sales and revenue growth opportunities to achieve the company’s goals. The CRO is accountable for the entire commercial organization to include product development, marketing, sales and account management functions and is responsible for owning the entire revenue generation process. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, managing and working with senior management in order to develop new and advance current revenue models. This position reports directly to the President and serves as a member of the company’s Executive Leadership Team.
- Leading, managing, and holding accountable a team of 4-6 direct reports supporting a company of 50 team members
- Develop and execute strategy for all revenue-generating activities, including product development, marketing, sales, and account management, expansion of business within existing markets, and expansion of business in new markets.
- Develop and own the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans to drive revenue and increase market share.
- Achieve planned revenues, margin and related objectives.
- Manage the sales process which includes revenue management, sales training, mentorship, performance measurement, and management.
- Build, develop, and manage product, marketing, sales and account management teams who are capable of carrying out needed sales initiatives.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Drive evaluation of potential new and existing customers and needs, and lead the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions.
- Leverage customer insights to identify business opportunities and strategies.
- Lead and assist with complex sales presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales processes using data analytics, and manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology.
Competencies & Attributes
- Proven record of successfully launching products and leading a sales and marketing organization in rapidly growing/dynamic markets.
- Proven record of leading sales organizations that have exceeded targets on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrable impact developing/improving the product, marketing, sales, and account management infrastructure and processes
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Excellent at discovering new opportunities and very comfortable with “opening new doors and relationships.”
- Established contacts and relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior level and executive management.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience operating as part of a leadership team that emphasizes collaborative decision making and a high degree of coordination between functions.
- 10+ years of experience in product design, launch and P/L target achievement.
- Demonstrable success leading sales organizations.
- 5+ years of proven consultative selling experience in the healthcare and/or IT industry
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Extensive customer management experience.
- 4-year degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- Ability to travel up to 25 percent
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully-edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to [email protected]