Reporting to our COO, this role will be responsible for the creation of a wide range of cross-channel digital work, including websites, emails, banners, mobile apps, print materials, and other creative deliverables. The Senior Designer provides guidance, creative strategy and helps create and maintain high-quality designs that respect clients’ brands. This role involves working closely with strategists, designers, writers, and developers.
- Owning the visual design process and providing thoughtful creative guidance and oversight
- Designing for a variety of applications including websites, mobile apps, digital campaigns, emails, and print materials
- Responsible for helping to source and direct qualified outside design resources
- Working collaboratively with other creatives and developers to understand both audience needs and business goals in order to produce experience flows, wireframes and prototypes, and design documentation for large and complex digital applications
- Creating high-quality design solutions that follow industry standards and deliver exceptional user experiences
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to internal teams as well as clients
- Working with account managers and project managers to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
- Staying current with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
Core Competencies & Attributes
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- 5+ years experience developing content for web and other digital media. Agency experience preferred
- An impressive creative portfolio showcasing innovative design thinking, ideally shown across various devices and channels (laptop, tablet, mobile, social media)
- Proven understanding of design principles (typography, layout, color and grid structures)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience producing work within regulated environments such as the healthcare industry or financial services is preferred
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to [email protected].