An energetic and goal-driven numbers guy. Analytical, collaborative, conscientious, and witty. A financial leader with 10+ years of RAZR experience overseeing budgeting, forecasting, reporting, pricing, and M&A analysis. Consistently develops data-driven analyses and initiates effective efficiency models to help maximize enterprise value.
Dan is a seasoned finance leader who also played pivotal roles at Carlson Companies where he drove financial and operational performance improvements across all of their business units. As a Wisconsinite and graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in finance and a specialization in international business, he is a true Badger and Packer fan.
Dan is an avid sports enthusiast and enjoyed coaching youth baseball and basketball while also serving on the local athletic board. Spending time with his wife and their four adult children (plus one daughter-in-law) outdoors, on road trips, or at their cabin are top priorities for him.
- Enjoys fishing, hunting, and hiking—in the winter, he will gladly sit on a bucket all day on his favorite lake.
- Tinkers with home projects but now knows his boundaries.
- Relishes a competitive win in cribbage with his wife or anyone willing to play.
- Explores new restaurants when traveling and especially enjoys an authentic supper club.
- Pursues lowest price for biggest bang, even in his sleep.